Universal Oil Filter Sandwich Plate With 82°C Thermostat
This oil filter sandwich plate has a reliable built-in thermostat that prevents flow to the cooler until the oil temperature reaches 82°C (179°F). This allows the oil to reach operating temperature quicker and gives extra protection in cold climates.
You can have the oil cooler hoses coming out straight or at a 45 degree angle, useful for when engine space is tight and there isn't much room to route the lines.
We include both M20 and 3/4" oil filter thread adapters, which are suitable for 95% of European and Japanese cars that have an external oil filter.
You can attach both oil temperature and oil pressure sensors using 1/8" NPT sensor port adapters (purchased separately). If you prefer not to use the sensor ports, we include blanking plugs.
- 1x HEL Universal Oil Filter Sandwich Plate
- 1x 82°C (179°F) Built-in Thermostat
- 1x M20 x 1.5 Oil Filter Thread
- 1x 3/4" UNF Oil Filter Thread
- 2x -10 AN JIC Male Adapters with O-Rings (to run -10 AN JIC hoses from the sandwich plate to the oil cooler)
- 2x Sensor Port Blanking Plugs with O-Rings (used if the sensor ports aren't required)
Manufactured from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminium and available in a hard-wearing anodised black finish.